Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Football: Premiership Predictions 09-10

craiglukeere
    craiglukeere
    Admin

Football: Premiership Predictions 09-10 Empty Football: Premiership Predictions 09-10

Post  craiglukeere Sat Aug 15, 2009 7:31 am

What do you think will happen in this seasons premier league?
    Which team do you support?
    How do you think they will do?

I personally support Portsmouth FC and allthough theyre under a bit of financial pressure at the moment and have had to sell some of theyre best players, i think they can still stay in this league and maybe have a fairy good season.
    o MuCkLe x
    o MuCkLe x

Football: Premiership Predictions 09-10 Empty Re: Football: Premiership Predictions 09-10

Post  o MuCkLe x Sun Aug 16, 2009 3:49 am

I support Arsenal ( not a glory seaker )

TBH i think suderland will have a good season . But think clear winners are Liverpool or chelsea ..

Alex Ferguson Has Lost The Plot selling ronaldo
    craiglukeere
    craiglukeere
    Admin

Football: Premiership Predictions 09-10 Empty Re: Football: Premiership Predictions 09-10

Post  craiglukeere Thu Aug 20, 2009 2:00 pm

Yh init, spurs will probably do good i mean they finished 8th 12 points of fifth which is good really considering they had like 1 point in theyre first 8 games or summink under ramos.
    When our old manager old judas redknapp went theyre he turned it around instantly and they made it to the carling cup final were they lost to man u on pens so a pretty good run really it took penaltys were anyone can win to beat them.
    theyre top at the mo aswell 6+ goal difference and 2 wins from 2.
    Theyve got a good team and theyre strike force consists of 2 of our ex strike partnership(defoe and crouchie)

Liverpool could do well but i dont no yet, theyve lost one of the best holding midfielders in the world in xabi alonso, who went to real madrid(who have spent over 200 mill this summer) for 30 million, They lost theyre first game of the season against spurs but won yesterday 4-0 against stoke.

I still agree with you about chelsea they will win the league i think anyway.
    they have shown in the last 2 games that they can come back from behind with a 2-1 win against Hull, and a 3-1 win against Sunderland, in which chelsea went 1-0 down in both.
    Man u will not win the league i dont think as when u think in the last couple of of seaons he has scored over 60 goals i think its like 70 in 2 seasons thats amazing for a striker even but hes a midfielder thats even better.
    Also tevez who scored quite a few mainly off the bench and in league cup games inwere he scored 4 against blackburn when man u won 5-3.

Man u had a 25 mill bid accepted, but he chose to go to theyre main rivals man city for the same price.
    Ferguson said man city got ripped off and that he wasnt worth 25 mill just beause man u got rejected he pretends he didnt really want him.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 15, 2024 6:35 pm