Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

ok sponsorship sig and animated banner

MaJiN
    MaJiN

ok sponsorship sig and animated banner Empty ok sponsorship sig and animated banner

Post  MaJiN Fri Aug 21, 2009 11:36 pm

For the sponsorship sig do what you have except make the letters like Blue and make the mp5 have blue glow around it and yea i will put that on my profile.

Animated Banner
    text: ToNiCiTyy
    Sub Text: iReP SciEnCe || VaRiEnT aLLsTaR|| 1v1 ShiPMeNT aLLsTaR || My GB RanK Goes uP
    CoLoRs: ToNiCiTyy= green and white varient allstar= black and red shipment allstar=blue and black
    my gb rank goes up=green
    extra: crown over the beginning of each thing like over v in varient and over m and myand make the crown lthe same color as text. umm mlg logo /m16 and mp5 glowing
    background: a cool design make it loook coo

take your time, be creative and do your best work make it look good thanks
    gherkinkid

ok sponsorship sig and animated banner Empty Re: ok sponsorship sig and animated banner

Post  gherkinkid Sat Aug 22, 2009 12:58 am

ok sponsorship sig and animated banner Oioi-1

Last edited by gherkinkid on Sat Aug 22, 2009 1:21 am; edited 1 time in total
    craiglukeere
    craiglukeere
    Admin

ok sponsorship sig and animated banner Empty Re: ok sponsorship sig and animated banner

Post  craiglukeere Sat Aug 22, 2009 1:10 am

https://2img.net/h/i690.photobucket.com/albums/vv267/ownage-gfx/majin-animation-1.gif
    ok sponsorship sig and animated banner Majin-animation-1
    https://2img.net/h/i690.photobucket.com/albums/vv267/ownage-gfx/majin-animation-2-2.gif
    ok sponsorship sig and animated banner Majin-animation-2-2
    I recommend using the one with a grey background.
    Allthough it looks bad because of the background, it looks like it has no background on a Gb profile
    Trust me its the gb background so it is like it has no background.
    Thanks For Using OwNaGe GFX.

PS: making other GFX for u now, And ive changed the background it will work thanks Razz

Last edited by craiglukeere on Sat Aug 22, 2009 1:45 am; edited 1 time in total
    MaJiN
    MaJiN

Post  MaJiN Sat Aug 22, 2009 1:26 am

umm its not exactly the same color as gb its too grey and gb is more bluish black here our post my gb link and u can see maybe adjust it
    http://gamebattles.com/profile/IvIaJiN
    gherkinkid

Post  gherkinkid Sat Aug 22, 2009 2:15 am

bounce

Last edited by gherkinkid on Sat Aug 22, 2009 2:27 am; edited 1 time in total
    gherkinkid

ok sponsorship sig and animated banner Empty banner with bak ground same as gb

Post  gherkinkid Sat Aug 22, 2009 2:15 am

ok sponsorship sig and animated banner Untitled-7-1
    Thank you for using Ownage GFX.

Last edited by gherkinkid on Sat Aug 22, 2009 3:29 am; edited 3 times in total
    craiglukeere
    craiglukeere
    Admin

Post  craiglukeere Sat Aug 22, 2009 3:11 am

MaJiN
    MaJiN

Post  MaJiN Sat Aug 22, 2009 3:57 am

ok canyou fix the sponsorship sig how i said and for the bannercan you make the sub text font like gerhkin made it and make it so they dont change color also put more crowns over the subtext first letter and put the sub text not all in a line but like in different places on the banner and can you make some kind of background other than just a plain color make like a design like i have een you make before haha its a lot and i know your tired because its like 1 where you live so dont get it to me right away take your time get it to me when ever
    craiglukeere
    craiglukeere
    Admin

Post  craiglukeere Sat Aug 22, 2009 3:59 am

1: I have changed the ownage gfx sponsorship thing if u read my PM
    2: Are you having a laugh that took me ages, and why crowns everyone knows theyre crap
    MaJiN
    MaJiN

Post  MaJiN Sat Aug 22, 2009 4:53 am

OK I wrote a huge response but my computer lagged and I had to turn it off and that stuff so here I go again soo for the banner I know it's late where u live so dnt get it to me rite away but ok make the font of sub text like gherkin and make it so it's not animated and doesn't switch colors every letter also make sure the sub texts are scattered over the banner not just in one place and most importantly can u make a unique background instead of just plain colors ok umm I wasent laughing at you I just do that because I don't like telling someone directly that I'm not satisfied but ur still good and take your time thanks
    craiglukeere
    craiglukeere
    Admin

Post  craiglukeere Sat Aug 22, 2009 4:58 am

Thats allright im just annoyed i gotta change it lol i animated it a bit.
    Tell me if you want it changed because it wont be hard i think its allright though
    https://2img.net/h/i690.photobucket.com/albums/vv267/ownage-gfx/tonicity-banner-1.gif
    ok sponsorship sig and animated banner Tonicity-banner-1
    Thanks For Using OwNaGe GFX/
    MaJiN
    MaJiN

Post  MaJiN Sat Aug 22, 2009 5:07 am

OK that looks good just a couple small tweaks make tonicityy name animated like before and for sub text make all the letters the same color with a black or white outline I like the background just can you make the colors like black and red or something instead of pink and finally you can lose the not done for the gb rank part and if you can make that part glow a lil so it stands out thank u so much if u can do that. Do u ever sleep it's like 2 in morning where u are ha ur dedicated that's good
    craiglukeere
    craiglukeere
    Admin

Post  craiglukeere Sat Aug 22, 2009 5:08 am

I forgot to not change colour i can edit that if you want
    But other than that its allright just say it dont bother me
    MaJiN
    MaJiN

Post  MaJiN Sat Aug 22, 2009 5:42 am

i will just ue the default sponsorhip sig cause the colordoesnt look right
    craiglukeere
    craiglukeere
    Admin

Post  craiglukeere Sat Aug 22, 2009 5:48 am

What ya mean?
    The colour on the one i done which i edited is the exact same colour as the gb profile colour i double checked it.
    also you ok with the banner
    MaJiN
    MaJiN

Post  MaJiN Sat Aug 22, 2009 5:50 am

for the banner look at post number 12 and for sig just make it like the first one but make the link all black so it comes in clear
    craiglukeere
    craiglukeere
    Admin

Post  craiglukeere Sat Aug 22, 2009 9:54 am

craiglukeere
    craiglukeere
    Admin

Post  craiglukeere Sat Aug 22, 2009 9:56 am

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 16, 2024 11:30 am